1. Continuous Cast Bronze Bar has improved mechanical properties. This means a product with a longer life and a greater ability to handle loads.
2. Continuous Casting delivers a bronze bar with a uniform structure that also eliminates hard spots. This yields a bronze bar with far superior machinability.
3. The ability to continuous cast long lengths of bronze bars and tubes eliminates costly waste stock caused by size limitations in other methods of casting.
4. Fast cooling at the continuous casting dies prevents lead segregation in high lead bronze alloys.
5. Virtually any shape that can be extruded can be continuous cast. By casting a special shape that is closer to the net shape of the finished product you can eliminate unnecessary machining and lower scrap loss. Resulting in significant cost savings.
Here at Bravobronze.com we offer a majority of our cast alloys as continuous cast. We maintain one of the largest inventories in the country of continuous cast bronze. This allows us to offer continuous cast bronze at a lower cost and faster turnaround times than much of our competition.